Personal and Business Finance for Retra Members
BIRA is the British Independent Retailers Association, and BIRA Bank is the only bank specifically designed to cater for independent retailers in the UK.BIRA Bank was set up in 1955 and for many years Retra have been working closely with their experienced teams to provide our members, plus their families and businesses, with first-class finance solutions.
Here are just a few of the services and products Bira Bank can provide to Retra Members:
- Loans for vehicles: New and used, for private or commercial use.
- Loans for equipment: Ideal for shop refits, racking & shelving, computers, solar panels, tools, machinery & more.
- Personal Loans: Competitive fixed rate personal loans for almost any purpose.
- Working Capital Loans: Help you manage the day-to-day cash demands of your business and to take advantage of buying opportunities.
- Deposit Accounts: A secure, convenient way to save money with competitive rates of interest.
- ISAs: Tax-free saving up to £20,000 a year.
- Foreign Exchange: Save money on your international payments.
- Mortgages: Award-winning mortgage advice and customer service.
If you’d like to know more, contact us or join Retra now.